- A selection of renowned, global main partners and suppliers such as AFROX, ESAB, MILLER, DRAGER, BAUER, LINDE, D&H SECHERON & AMICO;
- The constant modernization, upgrading of its plant as well as the investment in new technologies;
- The installation of a State of the Art Air Separation Unit for production of liquid Oxygen and Nitrogen;
- The incorporation of a subsidiary in Madagascar, namely Gaz Industriels Madagascar SA, for the distribution of medical and industrial gas, in cylinders, as well as welding products;
- Our partnership with one of the major foreign service company, owning more than 250 ISO tanks, type ISO 7 IMO. Tanks can be checked, refilled and rerouted to anywhere around the Globe with various type of liquids, namely: LOX, LIN, LAR, LCO2, Liquid Refrigerants;
- A safe operating environment through high level qualified engineers ;
- An innovative synergic plan, connecting Mauritius to the rest of the World, via Africa;
- Environmentally safe processes.
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Christopher Hart de Keating
Chief Executive Officer & Acting Sales Manager
Born in April 1971, Christopher Hart de Keating joined LGI in July 2015 as Chief Executive Officer. He earned a ‘Maitrise Audit et Contrôle de Gestion’ from the university of Paris Dauphine, France. After a fruitful career in different renowned companies, Christopher decided to embark in an umpteenth challenge by joining Les Gas Industriels Ltd. This accomplished leader has a track record of more than 10 years in senior management positions and was most recently the Chief Operating Officer of Iframac ltd- transportation division. Christopher have been involved in the activity of the cluster Textile Madagascar (as chair person in 2009 ) and the Association of the Mauritian Manufacturers.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5498 8020
Finance and Administrative Manager
Born in September 1973, Salim Hatteea joined LGI in December 2015 as Finance and Administrative Manager. He holds a degree in accounting from the University of Mauritius and is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Salim Hatteea occupied several managerial positions in his work career and he was the Head of Treasury & Internal control at Iframac Ltd before joining les Gaz Industriels Ltd.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5497 2855
Maintenance and Technical Manager
Born in October 1964, Berty Corentin joined LGI in November 2015 as Maintenance and Technical Manager. Berty has followed several management courses in his academic career and he does possess a strong background in Health and Safety, Quality Management and in Supervisory techniques.
Berty Corentin occupied several managerial positions in his work career and he was the general manager of an Excavation Rental, Distribution & Construction Company, before joining les Gaz Industriels Ltd.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5727 7696
Born in 1986, Pauline Audiger joined LGI in September 2013 as Group Marketing Executive. She holds a “Brevet de Technicien Supérieur” in Foreign Trade from the Lycée Carcouet, France and a Degree in Customer Relationship Management from the Lycée Carcouet and IUT of Nantes, France. Before joining LGI, she held various functions in the Marketing field and served as Commercial Export and Business Development Officer at Saint Aubin Ltée and Panexport (Food & Allied Group) respectively.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5729 2035
Born in 1976, Ved (Nitin) Pudaruth joined LGI in November 2017 as Operations Manager.
He holds an MBA and a degree in Textile engineering Technology.
Nitin Pudaruth occupied several managerial positions in his career and he was the Operations/Production manager of a Lafarge Cements Limited, before joining les Gaz Industriels Ltd.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5850 1921
Human Resource Manager
Born in November 1985, Arshad Domah joined LGI in August 2015 as Human Resource Manager. He holds a degree in Human Resource Management and a Diploma in Business Administration.
Arshad Domah was the Group HR Executive in a Construction and Maintenance organisation before joining Les Gaz industriels Ltd.
Mobile phone: (+230) 5497 5810